Ford Service & Repair near Ann Arbor, MI
Why Choose Stillwell Ford Lincoln for Your Car Service and Repair?
When Should You Come to our Ford Service Center?
- Come to our local auto repair shop if you notice a low oil level, persistent check engine light, excess vehicle exhaust, irregular oil texture, increased engine noise, or falling oil level
- Bring your vehicle if you notice any abnormality, bulge, bubble, or your tire is punctured.
- Come if the stopping distance increases. Also, vibration or pulling during braking, excessive brake noise, and abnormal brake pedal feel is a sign your car needs a checkup. Besides, excessive brake dust on wheels means you need to visit a reliable Ford service and repair auto shop like us.
- If your vehicle seems to be pulling in a particular direction, the tires are wearing abnormally, or the car has been in an accident, you need an alignment
- Furthermore, swollen and cracked battery case, check engine light, and corroded connectors mean you need a battery service.